*** I suffered a stroke and in hospital - June 6, 2024 ***

• 4 Replies

Offline Administrator

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Underground Music Companion
*** I suffered a stroke and in hospital - June 6, 2024 ***
« on: June 06, 2024, 07:03:55 AM »
I lost some eyesight and speech abililties  but so far not more but I might not be here and hoping some one could step in  and help us keep the place going longer

Also my personal message to Mark MIller known as Out Out who ironically also suffered a recent stroke himself.

Billy Squier - The Stroke

JOKER DANCING (REMIX) x BILLY SQUIER’S THE STROKE

Eazy E & Billy Squire “The Stroke” Remix.

Separate Studios Together (Billy Squier - The Stroke cover)

BILLY SQUIER】[ The Stroke ] cover by Masuka | LESSON | GUITAR

Bonfire - The Stroke (Billy Squier Cover) (Official Video) (1991) From The Album Knock Out

Nazty Habit - The Stroke , a Billy Squire cover

The Stroke (Billy Squier cover) - AQUAMASTER

« Last Edit: September 14, 2024, 01:10:55 AM by Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
Re: *** I suffered a stroke and in hospital ***
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2024, 04:28:39 AM »
At home getting weekly visits from Home Health nurses and OT/PT/ST therapists as well as seeing a lot of doctors.

Barely able to do much here any more but still trying.  Too bad it's only all for 5arah and myself and really no one else since no one cares and all we get are lurkers/guests and not that many anymore.

Oh well I'm not sure I want to pay the host it's yearly charges anymore for nothing just to keep this place running for just 2 people.

WOW! - Colleen Fay McLaughlin - thank you so much - I don't have the words yet..

HelpSarahAndTom

Many of you know Sarah and Tom for all they have done for the scene. As DJ 5arah from her time in LA and Phoenix spinning the many different clubs. And Tom, who has backed several shows that came out to the valley. Both of them are huge supporters of the scene. For several years now, Tom has been unable to attend any shows due to his declining health. He has necrotizing diabetes, faced amputation, and more recently had a stroke. He has issues with his heart as well. He struggles with his vision and requires assistance to get around, so Sara acts as his full-time caregiver in addition to her job. As a result, they have acquired a tremendous amount of medical bills. They are dealing with car repairs, too, since Sara's car is their only source of transportation. They have been going through so much hardship for so long. When I suggested this to Sara, she felt bad asking when everyone was going through a rough time. So anything, however small, that you can do to help will make a difference. Thank you.

SPOTFUND LINK: https://www.spotfund.com/story/13fba235-290a-448f-a63d-460306a421ee
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 02:38:44 AM by Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
Re: *** I suffered a stroke and in hospital - June 6, 2024 ***
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2024, 09:15:21 AM »
Fight Club • Where Is My Mind • Pixies

st Movie Scene Fight Club Ending Pixies Where is My Mind?

Pixies - Where Is My Mind [Trainspotting Version]

Pixies - Where Is My Mind? (Official Lyric Video)

Big Lebowski GUTTERBALLS dream - Condition - Just Dropped In Dream 4K HDR

Kenny Rogers &  First Edition - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) • TopPop

« Last Edit: August 14, 2024, 09:55:48 AM by Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2024, 07:56:14 AM »
Well this time back in the hospital with a painfull mouth infection from having 5 teeth pulled by an oral doctor.

When will this nightmare ever end?

Steve Martin - Little Shop of Horrors - Be a Dentist

Monty Python Secret Service Dentists+Wizzo

Dentists Office - Key and Peele

Whatley's Scandalous Dental Practice | The Jimmy | Seinfeld

Dr. Josh Levine - Saturday Night Live

MAD TV - Dentist-In-A-Box

The Dentist from The Carol Burnett Show (full sketch)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 07:31:07 AM by Administrator »

Offline furbalz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2024, 03:05:15 AM »
Wow sorry to hear about all this! Sorry I haven't been posting here, I miss some of the old forum energy from before everything was algorithmically fucked. I should spend a lot less time online anyways. All social media sites are poisonous...

I was just writing up my own history of fucked up experience for an appeal/pushback on a greedy landlord too. Health problems are no fun. Hang in there, enjoy music, bring pets into your life.

I have 3 small elderly dogs. They lose teeth, have heart murmurs, and one is a total mess because of being a wild street dog for a long time. Still love 'em and now I do pet sitting for lots of them.