Offline droidrage

• I Am Imortem Joe
    • View Profile
    • Underground Music Companion
V/A - Aeternus Memoria: Honouring Those Affected by Cancer
« on: July 02, 2022, 04:04:55 AM »

Aeternus Memoria: Honouring Those Affected by Cancer
by Aeternus Mermoria

Many of those who have contributed to this compilation have battled with cancer, have helped a loved one through their fight with cancer, or have lost loved ones to cancer. Undoubtedly, the same is true for many of you. For my part, this compilation is dedicated to the memory of my wife Vicky, with whom I shared a profound love, and who was taken from me far too soon.

Reuben Parker
June, 2022

--

Assembling this compilation has been a profound experience for both Reuben and I. Over the years, many good friends of mine have been claimed by cancer. But many have also beaten cancer, including my mother, and, most recently, my father. This release honours our loved ones, both living and passed. The loss of Vicky is absolutely devastating, and to see all these outstanding humans come aboard to lend their hearts and talents brings tears to my eyes. To everyone supporting this release, thank you. To the wonderful musical artists involved, thank you. To my wife, family, Reuben, friends, and Tigersquawk Records, thank you. You all make this world a better place.

We'll miss you, Vicky.

Big thanks to Grasp Logic, Landscape Body Machine, Smouldering Embers of Aggression, Rock Paper Cynic, Luminous Machine, and Bixlee for generously contributing the bonus tracks.

Album artwork by Reuben Parker.
Compilation mastering/levelling by Steve Saunders.

Eternal, heartfelt thanks goes out to: YOU-- for picking this up and supporting this cause; Every single band involved, as we couldn't have done this without you; Those artists who reached out to other artists to get them involved; Our friends and family who have been there through this process.

Huge hugs and shout-outs go out to the Tigersquawk Records family and to Brian Graupner for being Brian freaking Graupner.
tigersquawkrecords.bandcamp.com

This is lovingly dedicated to Vicky Parker and to all people touched by cancer. All proceeds from this compilation will be donated to the BC Cancer Foundation in Vicky Parker's name.

Homepage for the BC Cancer Foundation:
bccancerfoundation.com

Steve Saunders
June, 2022
credits

released June 21, 2022
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 04:06:56 AM by Administrator »