Offline droidrage

• I Am Imortem Joe
    • View Profile
    • Underground Music Companion
Re: I Use BEATPORT
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2022, 11:49:33 PM »

BEATPORT RECONNECT
IN SOLIDARITY WITH UKRAINE   

On Sunday, March 13th, in partnership with Pioneer DJ and Audius, Beatport will be running a music marathon to raise funds for those affected by the war in Ukraine.

Presented in partnership with New York-based queer collective Community Bread, the Beatport ReConnect stream will take over Brooklyn's Public Records during the stream to present and broadcast live performances from Mike Servito, Ma Sha, MORENXXX, Julia Govor, Victor Calderone, and Arthur Kozlov.

Time: 8PM - 2AM EST

ReConnect In Solidarity with Ukraine broadcast will be a hybrid of real-world events and solo artist streams, featuring some of the scene's most esteemed DJs, performing from various locations around the globe.

All funds raised through ticket sales will directly benefit Choose Love Ukraine, a non-profit organization providing vital aid and services to those fleeing Ukraine in the form of emergency medical care, food, shelter, clothes, support for the LGBTQIA+ community, and more. With the forced displacement of millions of people, Choose Love Ukraine aims to provide safety and hope for many in this desperate time of need.

Viewers online can also donate via the stream, which will kick off at 1 AM EST / 7 AM CET and take place on Beatport's Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube channels.

During the stream, Beatport LINK partners Algoriddm djay, Denon DJ, Serato, RANE and Native Instruments will all be giving away products to the online audience.