• Online Today: 803
  • Online Ever: 803
  • (Today at 09:35:35 PM)

The genius of Clive and AGE

• 2 Replies

AsymmetricalXeno

The genius of Clive and AGE
« on: May 06, 2021, 12:49:07 AM »
When I worked a volunteer job for mencap, there was a bloke there named Clive. Clive had a distinctly loud voice and he was obsessed with Age.

Age.

Obsessed. It was litterally all he talked about. Like a broken record. Litterally. It got into your own head, and like damn. He was a lovely chap though, but after 3 years the constant onslaught of Age, sometimes in my face began to break me down. It wasn't just me though, others too were starting to get litterally AGED to death by this charming blokes super power. I then wondered, what I could do to actually cope with this shit? To keep some manner of sanity? (not that I had much left in the first place, i was there for a reason). So of course as the autistic sound nutter I am, he got sampled. A lot. So here I present to you in all it's horrible uneeded existence and glory : Age-Tech music, my ultimate tribute to this absolute legend :

You might not understand the humour, but thats ok, as long as it gets into your head too, it's all ok :)

Offline droidrage

• I Am Imortem Joe
    • View Profile
    • Underground Music Companion
Re: The genius of Clive and AGE
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 01:02:30 AM »
When I worked a volunteer job for mencap, there was a bloke there named Clive. Clive had a distinctly loud voice and he was obsessed with Age.

Age.

So of course as the autistic sound nutter I am, he got sampled. A lot. So here I present to you in all it's horrible uneeded existence and glory : Age-Tech music, my ultimate tribute to this absolute legend :

You might not understand the humour, but thats ok, as long as it gets into your head too, it's all ok :)

I like this track most but they all are very fascinating to listen to.

This stuff is very cool and interesting stuff.   What type of music would you call it?   A bit Drum n Bass, maybe techno, or techno noise?  Where are you getting this stuff?   Is he still making this kind of music or is that a different guy?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 06:09:31 AM by Administrator »

Offline 5arah

• View Profile
Re: The genius of Clive and AGE
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 01:51:40 AM »
Wow, cool stuff! :D