Dark Helmet

• 2 Replies

Offline Administrator

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Underground Music Companion
Dark Helmet
« on: December 17, 2023, 06:56:08 AM »

1980s Type Outrun Synth-/Retrowave Music. Follow me on social media @darkhelmetmusic

Thanks to everyone who supports me and buys my music!!! I appreciate every single one of you to the max! This motivates me a whole lot to keep going and never stop. And, believe me when I tell you, I'm only getting started!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/darkhelmetmusic/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/darkhelmetmusic/
X - Twitter: https://twitter.com/darkhelmetmusic?
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmlaUaQYMxAM0qgJQWMvkrw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh1krWi7SMPzxlK0E30yjjA
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/darkhelmetmusic
Bandcamp: https://darkhelmetmusic.bandcamp.com/

DARK HELMET // Outrun the Devil

DARK HELMET 🔻 CRIME [ELECTRO/RETROWAVE]

DARK HELMET 🔻 INTO THE NEXUS [SCIFIWAVE/RETROWAVE]

DARK HELMET x S A Z E R // Metropolis, pt. 1 (The Future is Now)

DARK HELMET 🔻 NO WARNING SHOT [DARKSYNTH/RETROWAVE]

DARK HELMET 🔻 ONCE UPON A TIME WARP [SCIFIWAVE/RETROWAVE]

DARK HELMET x SOULCOHOLIC // Supersonic

DARK HELMET 🔻 WET N' WILD [SYNTHPOP/RETROWAVE]

DARK HELMET 🔻 1981 [SCIFIWAVE/RETROWAVE]

AFTERMOUR x DARK HELMET // End it All

Soulcoholic & Dark Helmet - Running Out Of Time | SOUNDTRACK | SYNTHWAVE | RETROWAVE | NRW

Soulcoholic & Dark Helmet - Days Of Our Lives | SOUNDTRACK | SYNTHWAVE | RETROWAVE | NRW

Soulcoholic & Dark Helmet - Calm Of The Sea | SOUNDTRACK | SYNTHWAVE | RETROWAVE | NRW

Soulcoholic & Dark Helmet - When Worlds Collide | SOUNDTRACK | SYNTHWAVE | RETROWAVE | NRW

Soulcoholic & Dark Helmet - Dark Soul | SOUNDTRACK | SYNTHWAVE | RETROWAVE | NRW

Soulcoholic & Dark Helmet - Arcade Speedrun | SOUNDTRACK | SYNTHWAVE | RETROWAVE | NRW

Soulcoholic & Dark Helmet - Collision Course | SOUNDTRACK | SYNTHWAVE | RETROWAVE | NRW

Soulcoholic & Dark Helmet - Godspeed | SOUNDTRACK | SYNTHWAVE | RETROWAVE | NRW

The Dark Helmet

« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 07:45:49 AM by Administrator »

Offline droidrage

• I Am Imortem Joe
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Helmet
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 12:18:27 AM »
The Last Chase
by Dark Helmet

released February 9, 2024

Produced and mixed by Dark Helmet
Re-mastered by Marc Matthews

Surrounded by Assholes
by Dark Helmet

Ho ho ho, assholes!

Santa has something special for you today. A compilation of collabos and remixes from the last 3-4 years. This is a "Bandcamp Exclusive" version with a whole lot of bonus tracks. 22 tracks, to be exact, ranging from Synthwave to Synthpop to Darksynth to Oldschool Hip-Hop. I feel blessed that I had the chance to work with all these amazing artists from all over the world. They're truly a bunch of Spaceballs. So, please check out their music, too. They're absolutely worth checking out.

Now, let's not talk too much and let's jump right into the action.

Skroob salute

DH

Keep firing, asshholes!

Aftermour - aftermour.bandcamp.com
Apocalypse Rex - apocalypserex.bandcamp.com
CA89 - www.youtube.com/@Astralsirenmusic
CRYPTOCCVLT - cryptoccvlt.bandcamp.com
DJ Jesaya - www.djjesaya.ch
Lombardo - lombardovzla.bandcamp.com
Matt Hodges - matthodges...  more

released December 6, 2023

Thanks to Aftermour, Apocalypse Rex, CA89 (Callum Abbott), Clive Hawkes, CRYPTOCCVLT, DJ Jesaya, Lombardo, Matt Hodges, Off Thoughts, One Dream, S A Z E R, Soulcoholic, Space Tourist, Strange Dusk, UnMasked Tommy, TSwiss, VALKIRIA Synth, Yaw Boso, Zajah, and Marc Matthews for mastering and remastering most of the tracks. Thank y'all 3000!

Carpe Diem
by Dark Helmet

I am excited to present to you my latest album "Carpe Diem", which partially is a tribute to one of my all-time favorite movies, "Dead Poet's Society", a movie that left a deep impact on my life. Often when I feel down, I watch this movie and after 2 hours I'm back up again. As is in the movie, this album is also all about seizing the day, living life to the fullest, and finding happiness in the journey.

"Carpe Diem" is a collection of 10 tracks that try to capture the essence of what it means to be alive. The songs are inspired by love, happiness, and life, and my hope is that they motivate listeners to live their best lives every day.

What makes this album particularly special is that 9 out of 10 tracks were produced within a single month, March of 2023. I was inspired and motivated by a beautiful female co-worker who was the muse of the album. Without her, this album wouldn't have happened the way it did.

I am grateful for the opportunity to share this music with you, and I hope that it brings joy and motivation to your life. Thank you for your continued support, and I look forward to sharing more music with you soon.

I hope you enjoy.

Skroob salute!

DH

released May 5, 2023

All tracks produced and mixed by Dark Helmet
All tracks mastered by Marc Matthews

Inspired by the movie "Dead Poets Society"

Dedicated to Valentina B.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 12:19:49 AM by Administrator »

Offline droidrage

• I Am Imortem Joe
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Helmet
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 08:43:59 PM »

Justice Cobretti: A Collection of Cleavage & Carnage
by Dark Helmet

In the gritty streets of a crime-ridden metropolis, the legacy of a fallen cop lives on through his daughter, Justice Cobretti. Justice is a seductive but lethal vigilante, wielding both sex appeal and firepower as she seeks vengeance for her father's murder. Fueled by a relentless vendetta, she prowls the shadows, always outnumbered but never outrunned.

Justice navigates the treacherous underworld with cunning and precision. Her methods are unorthodox, blending seduction with brute force, and her targets tremble at the mere mention of her name. But in her quest for retribution, she discovers that the city never sleeps, and danger lurks around every corner.

In a tale of sex and guns, where passion and fury collide, Justice Cobretti emerges as a force to be reckoned with—a symbol of justice in a world consumed by chaos.

Crime pays... Justice collects.

released April 3, 2024

Music & Mixing by Dark Helmet
Mastering by Marc Matthews

Orgasmatron
by Dark Helmet

released March 23, 2024

Breath of Death
by Dark Helmet

Justice Cobretti seeks vengeance for the unspeakable crimes committed against her best friend and sister by a ruthless gang of criminals. Fueled by grief and anger, Justice embarks on a relentless quest to bring those responsible to justice.

Armed with her combat skills, a cache of weapons, and an unwavering determination, Justice leaves a trail of destruction as she hunts down the members of the criminal syndicate.

As Justice delves deeper into the heart of darkness that permeates the city, she uncovers a horrifying truth: her loved ones were not random victims, but pawns in a sinister plot to unleash a supernatural evil upon the world. Now, Justice must confront not only the human adversaries but also the demonic forces that threaten to consume everything she holds dear.

released March 8, 2024

Produced by Dark Helmet
Remastered by Marc Matthews
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 08:45:47 PM by Administrator »