Obscurest Vinyl (Greatest records you’ve never heard) with AI from Rhode Island

• 9 Replies

Offline Administrator

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Underground Music Companion

https://obscurestvinyl.bandcamp.com/

Obscurest Vinyl: One Of The Funniest Channels On YouTube

Obscurest Vinyl Reaction: Part 2 (There's More)

Obscurest Vinyl Reaction Part 3: The Third Part

I GLUED MY B*LLS TO MY B*TTHOLE AGAIN IS BACK…AGAIN

Shadow of My Wiener

The Sticky Sweethearts - Pullin' Out My Pubes (She Loves Me Not)

The Sticky Sweethearts - The First Time I Saw Your Dad Nude

« Last Edit: Today at 02:16:13 AM by Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
I​’​d Really Like To Get in Your Pants, Because I Just Shit in Mine
by Vito Lovejoy

It's Time To Take a Shit on the Company​’​s Dime
by Rodney Munch

Quit Jizzin’ in the Hot Tub (White Hot Rage)
by Elva Regoli

Fartin' In My Bedroom All Alone (Thank God It's Frday)

The First Time I Saw Your Dad Nude
by The Sticky Sweethearts

I Glued My Balls to My Butthole Again

« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 07:26:01 PM by Administrator »

Offline 5arah

• View Profile

• All songs written, performed, and produced by Glenn Robinson aka David Vermin
Fuzzy pop punk songs recorded in my basement

Obscurest Vinyl Reveals the Secrets Behind the Greatest Records You’ve Never Heard

https://blog.threadless.com/obscurest-vinyl-reveals-the-secrets-behind-the-greatest-records-youve-never-heard/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ObscurestVinyl/comments/1c718zh/hey_im_the_guy_behind_obscurest_vinyl_ama/
"So, yes, the music is ai, but I write the lyrics and piece together the best "takes" to make it sound like a complete song. Sometimes i will add a layer of keys or strings to smooth out the transitions.

Since 2017, I've been desiging all of these covers myself (no ai in the art), but the music was always the missing piece to the joke. As a musician/songwriter myself, I've tried numeruous times to make it happen, but it's just not feasible. These ai programs allow me to finish this whole idea of unearthing these insanely stupid, and forgotten records haha.

I had no idea the songs would get the attention they've been getting. It's fun."

https://linktr.ee/Obscurestvinyl

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegreatestrecordsyouveneverheard/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/obscurestvinyl
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@ObscurestVinyl
Bandcamp: https://pavidvermin.bandcamp.com/

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/06or3bj3pOZvjjTLVLSngX?go=1&sp_cid=a7884c60a5d9fcf215c91c541a83bc1a&utm_source=embed_player_p&utm_medium=desktop&nd=1&dlsi=e04df4abb1a1460c
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 06:01:21 PM by Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
This Baptism Fucking Blows (Dunk the Kid Already)
by Trip Watkins

Daydreamin' (About Taking a Huge Dump, Then Getting up To Piss on the Dump To Cut It in Half)

It​’​s Raining Bullshit
by The Flowerettes

First Date Farts (Don't Shit, Don't Shit, Don't Shit)
by Nellie Pitman

The Shadow of My Wiener

Ain​’​t That a Kick in the Cunt
by Jenny Stardust

Pullin' Out My Pubes (She Loves Me Not)

The Secrets Your Asshole Keeps
by Reyna

« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 07:20:51 PM by Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
The Beach Boys Never Surfed!
by Pavid Vermin

Jump​!​, Jive​!​, and Fail!
by Pavid Vermin

Brutality Is My Only Friend
by Pavid Vermin

Lookout! Pavid Vermin Ruins Some Songs
by Pavid Vermin

Offline 5arah

• View Profile
https://motifri.com/pavid-vermin-punk-rock-from-the-basement/
Pavid Vermin
Punk Rock from the Basement
By Jake Bissaro on November 3rd, 2021
The pandemic era nightmare has had a few upsides, including a flurry of activity from those who make music at home. With his basement recording project, Pavid Vermin, Glenn Robinson makes homegrown punk rock for the masses. The fast-paced, three-chord tunes max out around two minutes and have a hard-edged yet throwback feel — think Descendents mixed with the Misfits.

Robinson doesn’t seek to stray too far from punk rock’s well-worn grooves, but he does find ways to put his own spin on things. September saw the release of Total Bummer, a split release with Phenotypes which featured the song “Rocky Point.” An ode to the carnival rides of yesteryear? No, but much better.

It’s a song Robinson had in his back pocket since 2006 about an experience he had while working as a production assistant on The Education of Charlie Banks, the directorial debut of Limp Bizkit’s Fred Durst. “One day I was driving Fred around in a minivan right by Rocky Point,” he said. “He was wearing a wig and preparing for a confrontation scene, and sort of pushing his arms out wildly, and saying like “get some,” to himself. “It took everything I had not to burst out laughing, and I wished there was someone there with me to witness this surreal moment.”

On each release, Robinson does all the recording and plays every instrument, making him the Prince of three chord punk. And sure, the arrangements are simple, but Robinson has an ear for the small stuff — a nice ascending bassline or some deftly-placed backing vocals can make all the difference.

He recently unlocked his vault to unveil a collection of odds and ends called Dumpster Diving. “Where Has Your Head Gone” is my pick of the litter, which features a doo-woop Ramones feel, and appears to be about how the Beach Boys made it work among all the dysfunction (”Mike Love was a total douche, and Brian Wilson was insane”).

After releasing two albums under his name in the mid-2010s, Robinson started Pavid Vermin as a way to strip things down and have more fun. “I found that it would be way too difficult to go back to the studio and do it the ‘right way,’” he said. “I went back to my natural state of going into the basement and not thinking too much, saying ‘let’s just write a tune, take it from point A to point B, and let the song be the song.”

Robinson has been making music since the late 90’s under different names, in groups like Unibrows, The Prozacs, and The Paranoids, mostly as a drummer — though ironically all the drums on the Pavid Vermin are programmed.

A graphic designer by day, he also handles all of his album art, and has an Instagram account of fake vintage album cover parodies called Obscurest Vinyl.

The pandemic seemed like the perfect time to realize an idea he’d had for a while: a collection of Lookout! Records artist cover songs. The album featured songs from Green Day, Operation Ivy, and Pansy Division, and proceeds went to The Eastern Iowa Community Bond Project and the FANG Community Bail Fund. What’s even cooler, he got Chris Appelgren, former Lookout! president and graphic artist to draw the cover.

If all that’s not enough, Robinson released two albums in February in 2020. One, Cutting Corners, featured all originals with familiar titles like “Come Together,” “Octopus’s Garden,” and “Oh! Darling.” He uses these titles as a canvas and reinterprets classics like “She Came in Through the Bathroom Window” (“she left her keys at home, and she’s really got to go”) and “Mean Mr. Mustard (“we all know how he is”).

Degenerate Hype Train with Obscurest Vinyl | Office Drummer [First Time Hearing]

« Last Edit: September 07, 2024, 03:35:37 AM by droidrage »

Offline droidrage

• I Am Imortem Joe
    • View Profile
The Village Idiots - GL*RYH*LE (1978) Obscure Vinyl

"I Got Them Blue Balls" Obscure Vinyl

"Crop Dusting" Obscure Vinyl

"Dusty Old Itchy Mangina" Obscure Vinyl

Oops I Qweefed In Your Face" Obscure Vinyl Record

Sleep Qweefin Bad Album Art Obscure Vinyl Record Comedy Music AI Music

Jessie Sassy - I Cleaned My A** With Your Toothbrush - AI Music AI Generated Music Video Suno Ai

Released A Test Fart" Bad Record Covers Folk Music Obscure Vinyl

« Last Edit: September 07, 2024, 04:09:53 AM by droidrage »

Offline droidrage

• I Am Imortem Joe
    • View Profile
Reginald James - She's A Super CUNT - (1981) AI Music AI Generated Music Video Suno Ai

FUCK me like it's WW3 (Obscure Vintage Rare Vinyl)

She's Got SPUNK In Her Hair - Obscure Vinyl

"Pooping On Company Time" Obscure Vinyl

I SHIT My Pants At The Line Dance - Obscure Vinyl

Aerosniff - Farts In An Elevator - Obscure Vinyl

Price Check Death Threat

Now I Gotta Set a Titty on Fire

« Last Edit: September 07, 2024, 04:13:21 AM by droidrage »

Offline Administrator

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
Bernie Waites - "Gotta SHIT - It Won't Plop Out" - Obscure Vinyl

Harriet Heinie - "It Started With A Fart" - Obscure Vinyl

The QUEEF Boys - Got My DICK Stuck In The Vacuum Cleaner (1966) Obscure Vinyl

The Teasettes - Gonna Fondle Those Balls (1961) - AI Music AI Generated Music Video Suno Ai

The Johnsons - She Left Some POOP On Me (1971) AI Music AI Generated Music Video Suno Ai

Ellie Regio - You Came In My ASS (1972)

Kasha Dawn - Rim Me Baby (1986) Obscure Vinyl

The Psychedelic Pearls Ft Peter Spook The Tits - (1981) Obscure Vinyl (Ai Music)

Offline Administrator

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
Aloha, Cunts!

Every Dong Has Its Day

Old Dong, New Tricks

OBSCUREST VINYL | Mayor Breslin - Cruisin' For a Contusion

Teenage Beers | I'm Not Changing (For Gym Class)

OBSCUREST VINYL | Mayor Breslin - You​’​re Gonna Learn a Lesson in This Delicatessen

Jaggin' Off In The Shower (Rinse & Repeat) / Milos Bublévić / ‪@ObscurestVinyl‬

Geezer's Grievance / The Stinky String Band FEAT. Francis Piatta / ‪@ObscurestVinyl‬

Teasettes - All I Want Is A Pearl Necklace (1961) Obscure Vinyl

Rodney Munch - It's Time To Take a Sh*t on the Company​’​s Dime (FULL SONG)